This app is designed to work alongside the book Jurassic World: Where Dinosaurs Come to Life, Carlton Books’ official tie-in to the 2015 movie Jurassic World.
Together with the book this app lets you discover 5 incredible Jurassic World dinosaurs in Augmented Reality through 3 different user mode experiences.
FIVE JURASSIC WORLD DINOSAURS
– Bring Jurassic World’s Tyrannosaurus rex to life and hear its terrifying roar.
– Explore with a Triceratops… but watch out for those horns.
– Select any of the 4 Jurassic World Raptors and let them roam around your home.
– See the wonderful Stegosaurus swing its spiked tail.
– Get up close to the ultimate Jurassic World dinosaur, the genetically modified Indominus rex.
THREE USER EXPERIENCES
– SINGLE USER MODE – interact with each Jurassic World dinosaur and make it walk and roar.
– DUAL USER MODE – invite a friend to join in the fun: with two devices, watch TWO Jurassic World dinosaurs roam together.
– LIFE-SIZE USER MODE – bring Jurassic World dinosaurs into your world in their real-life size. Walk your mobile device around to get a 360-degree view of the dinosaur, move closer to see breath-taking detail, or step back to discover just how large real dinosaurs actually were! Remember, dinosaurs are BIG – when using Life-Size mode it’s best to go outside to a garden or a park.
All three User Modes let you take incredible photos of Jurassic World dinosaurs with your family and friends, saved to your photo album and ready to print or share.
HOW IT WORKS
To try out the Jurassic World Augmented Reality dinosaurs in action without owning the book, print out the special page supplied. Using either the page or the ACTIVATION PAGES in the book, launch the app, point your device’s camera at the book while it is open flat on the floor or a table and watch your dinosaurs spring to life!
The HELP pages in the app explain how to get the best experience, but have fun exploring different viewpoints and different locations.
This FREE app is available to anyone with a compatible Android Device using ARMv7 architecture with rear facing camera.