Download Once Upon A Time… Man
Where was Attila the Hun Born? Who burned the Artemision? Why do the Greeks give an obol coin for Charon to their deceased? These ancient mythological secrets have been revealed from history just a few generations ago in the famous French TV series called “Once Upon a Time… Man”. The series had worldwide success with a huge following of fans for many years. Due to the wildly popularity of the show its now time to bring the adventures of Maestro and his friends to be played and enjoyed on tablets with your friends!
Once Upon a Time… Man is a stimulating interactive brain board game, where kids and adults can check their knowledge of history and continue learning. At the very beginning, each player chooses their own character to play with along with the DICE+ (which creates further excitement, but is not mandatory) to begin the journey through the dynamically generated map, which is different in every game. The main goal of the game is to fulfil the quests related to famous historical characters and events, which are drawn at the beginning of the game. Finishing quests give you ducats, when you are the first to tackle all of them you are the victorious winner of the game! Don’t expect and easy road to victory as its full of obstacles and unexpected events. Adding another layer of strategy with the use of power ups and boosters, other players can tactically derange you from your trail or strengthen their heroes and his statistics!
Once Upon a Time… Man is a great game for the whole family, everyone can learn new fascinating facts from the history of mankind!
Once Upon a Time… Man
– Dedicated for DICE+ dice (but playable even without it!)
– Unique board game with educational elements, based on a world re-known and famous animated TV series.
– Countless number of randomly generated maps for playing
– 8 unique characters, with unique statistics and inimitable look
– 500+ questions from four epochs: antiquity, middle ages, modern history and XX century
– 30+ different quests to carry out during the game
– Supported languages: English, Polish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
– Hundreds of hours of fun!
Download the game today and check your knowledge about the world surrounding you!