Use the camera on your smartphone to count the score for Scrabble®. Counting points when playing Scrabble® can be tedious and sometimes riddled with mistakes. SCORABBLE is a simple tool that helps Scrabble® players to count the score in an innovative and easy way.
• Just "capture/take a shot of" the Scrabble® game board with your smartphone or tablet camera after each turn. SCORABBLE does the math for you.
• Alternatively, type your words manually using the virtual keyboard. As simple as it sounds!
• Check words against the official Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2015) and solve all those arguments when playing.
• Supports up to 4 players.
• You can choose 7 or 8 letters on the rack.
• Have complete history of the game including the board state after each turn and simple statistics.
• Fully functional offline and no ads.
The application currently only supports playing in English and Slovak with official game sets and according to official rules. Not all board designs are supported (the board must have lines between cells).
If you have troubles or remarks, or want to help us with translation to your language, please let us know to the address on the bottom.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. KIOS is not affiliated to any of them and this application is not endorsed by them.
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2015) © Harpercollins Publishers 2015, distributed with permission.